Skip to main content

Stir crazy


Sucker

Mort: What's on the counter?
Me: Get down from the counter.
Mort: What's in the recycling bin?
Me: Get out of the recycling bin.
Mort: What's on the table?
Me: Get down from the table.
Mort: Good boy Mort?
Me: No, not good boy Mort.
Mort: Muesli bar for Mort?
Me: No, no muesli bars for Mort.
Mort: What if I sit?
Me: That's not really enough.
Mort: What if I rest my head in your lap and look at you as though you are my world?
Me: Awwwww.....ohhh....ok!



Cable

Mort: Om nom nom cable
Me: Whoa! No! Not that
Mort: Good boy Mort?
Me: No! Not good boy Mort!
Mort: 
Me: Have your bone.
Mort: Om nom nom bone
Me: Yes!
Mort: Good boy Mort?
Me: Good boy Mort!
Mort:  Om nom nom nom BONE!
Me: Phew!
Mort: I just have to take my bone over to the cable
Me: *doing Vikki things*
Mort: Om nom nom bone...oh it's right by the cable...I might accidentally chew the cable...
Me: Are you chewing the cable?
Mort: Bone! Chewing my bone. Good boy Mort.
Me: Make sure that that is the case!



Fake dog

Me: I will watch a dog training video.
Mort: ! What are those noises?
Me: Oh, hello Mort
Mort: There's another dog!!!!
Me: No, it's on the computer
Mort: Where is the other dog? Where is he?!
Me: Ok, I'll stop it
Mort: WHERE DID HE GO?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inaudible dialogue archive

These are a few past posts that I have saved. Enjoy! 1st December 2018 Me: Breakfast, Harry and Magnus! Magnus: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMFINISHED Harry: What is this? Me: It's the same as what you had yesterday, and the day before. Harry: Nathan fed me yesterday. Me: So? Harry: Nathan cuts it up for me. Me: Really?...okay. Magnus: I'll have it! Harry: SMALL pieces. 24th November 2018 Lewis: Vikki...Vikki...Vikki... Me: Whaaaaaat??!! Lewis: OMG you're awake! Let's get up! Me: Mmmmpfffff it's 6.30am Lewis: Yeah but let's get up! Me: ok FINE I'll stumble into the kitchen and make tea Lewis: Great! While you do that, I'm going back to bed. 1st November 2018 Mam and dad: We're going to the gym. Poppy: When mam and dad go to the gym, I go in my box. Me: But you don't have to tonight, because Michael and I are here! You can stay up and have fun with us! Poppy: When mam and dad go to ...

Break a leg

Crunch My leg: CRUNCHITY CRUNCH Me: OWWW!!!! Mort: Oh, you're on the floor! What fun! There's a smell over here. What are we doing next? Are you getting up? What if I climb on you? Oh I tripped over your leg! Oh whoops I did it again! Lol. Me: I thought dogs were supposed to HELP THEIR OWNERS IN DISTRESS NOX Part of my mind that is still me: What's happening? Where am I? Part of my mind that has embraced the laughing gas: Shhhhh! It's all faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaine Me: Ouch! I'm sure that hurt, it felt like it should have hurt Laughing gas me: WOW that pain was PURPLE! Me: What are they doing to me?! My leg shouldn't feel like this. Laughing gas me: Purple pain, purple pain... Loyalty Me: Mort must be pining for me while I'm in hospital. My poor boy! Mort: Internalising Leg: Sorry guys, I'm out of action, so you have to lie in a bed for a while. Ears: Ok! We will help by producing lots of extra wax Brain: Ok! I will help by playing vivid...

The vet, the races, and the weather

Mort's fan club Every other dog I have ever taken to the vet: Me: Come on then, vet time! Dog: No no no this is awful I'm not going you'll have to drag me Vet nurses: Oh don't worry sweetie we won't hurt you Dog: *Cowers* Mort: Me: Come on then, vet time! Mort: AWESOME! Time to get my STRUT on and see my BITCHIZ Vet nurses: Oh Mort, oh Mort, you are so wonderful Mort: Ladies, please. One at a time! Fast, but thirsty Michael: I don't mind racing on the scooter with Mort pulling it Me: Awesome, maybe you'll do really well because you have a sense of balance Mort: I will find all the puddles on the trail and lie down in them and drink while I'm lying down Climate change *Every year for the last 8ish years...* Winter: I'm gonna come and make you COLD Me: Ok, I'm waiting Winter: Get your jumper on and prepare to be COLD! Me: It's the Solstice already and I'm not convinced Winter: You're gonna get properly col...